Low-Latent Cloud Streaming
For when you need to have more viewers than peer-to-peer is practical for, or when you just need yourself some cloud, the EvoStream Media Server (EMS) is ready to do the heavy-lifting. Highly efficient in both Memory and CPU usage, the EMS can massively scale cloud streaming while not sacrificing the sub-second latency that is needed in true live-streaming scenarios.
Cloud-based EMS deployments enjoy:
- Sub-Second EMS-to-Playback video latency
- Super fast player startup
- End-to-end encryption of video*
- Token and Aliasing Authorization schemes
Stream from the cloud directly to:
- Browsers via simple HTML5 players
- iOS and Android
- VLC, Quicktime, FFPlay/FFMPEG and other desktop players
- ONVIF compliant systems
- Legacy Flash players
Learn even more about cloud streaming HERE
*encryption availability subject to capabilities of stream source and player.