1. The number of connections your CPU will be capable of handling depends on your hardware. A 400-MHz ARM processor with 4 MB RAM will support at least 10 concurrent streams.
2. The EMS can push or pull streams to or from your network. What apps do you have on your mobile devices to send/receive AAC audio and which OS are you planning to support?
3. The EMS supports recording locally or to a network storage device.
4. The EMS automatically restores its configuration and connections upon restart.
5. Sorry, I can’t see the picture you’re referring to. Could you attach it?